FEMA Distaster Assistance
Register for assistance at:
When you apply for disaster assistance please have the following available:
- Your address with zip code
- Directions to your property
- Condition of your damaged home
- Insurance information, if available
- Social Security number
- Phone number where you can be contacted
- Address where you can get mail
Direct Deposit: Disaster assistance funds can be sent directly to your bank account. Please provide your bank account type, account number and bank routing number.
Stay in touch with FEMA: When you register, you will be given a FEMA registration number. Write down your number and save it. You will need the number whenever you contact FEMA.
For 711 or Video Relay Service: 800-621-FEMA(3362)
Disaster assistance is available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, English proficiency or economic status.